A downloadable game
This is a variant of chess where the King can sometimes move like a Knight. The inner 36 squares is called the King's Court and the outer ring of squares is called The Crown. When in the King's Court, the King can also move like a Knight.
King's Court Specific Rules:
- King cannot move or jump into a condition of Check
- King must move as a King from the Crown into the Court unless moving as a Knight would capture a Queen
- King can move out of the Court as a Knight
- King can take Queen at any time as a Knight if the Queen is not protected
- Entering the Court acts as a single move
Unless superseded by rules above, all other rules of Chess apply.
Game Design - Baraka Smith
Code/Art - Dylan Bennett
This game will be released in digital form once.... umm.... I learn more Godot. 😜
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.